- Multiple pool tables required.
- You can have a nice round-robin, and then get into a tournament bracket to establish champions.
- You could imagine using projectors well for the tournament bracket (NCAA March Madness style).
Reasons I'd advocate for Crud:
- Unique - most people haven't played it before.
- Newcomer welcome - anyone can learn to play.
- Good mix of skill, strategy, and luck. This helps newcomers feel like they can contribute, but also keeps people engaged because there's opportunity to get better.